Concierge Membership Medicine
Premium Direct Medical (PDM), partnering with Premier Pharmacy and Wellness Center would like to offer you the comfort of knowing that you have access to a provider in the comfort of your own home when you need.
PDM is operated by Family Nurse Practitioners certified in the state of North Carolina. Nurse Practitioners are advanced practice registered nurses educated and trained to provide health promotion and maintenance through the diagnosis and treatment of acute illness and chronic condition.
Services include, but not limited to:
- Acute care visits
- Common Cold / Flu / Bronchitis/ Sinus Infections
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Gastroenteritis (Nausea/Vomiting/Diarrhea)
- Weight Checks
- Earaches / Ear Infections
- Mouth and Oral Conditions
- Common Eye Infections
- STD Treatment
- Allergy Symptoms
- Skin Conditions
- Many more…
- Minor Injuries
- Bug Bites / Stings
- Minor Burns
- Minor cuts / Blisters
- Splinter Removal
- Sprains / Strains
- Minor Suturing / Suture Removal
- Vaccines / Injections
- Birth Control
- DTap (Dipthereria, Tetanus, Pertussis)
- Flu Shots
- Hep A / Hep B
- Vitamin B12
- Screenings & Monitoring
- Basic Health Screenings (per patient history)
- Labs (affiliation with lab core – most insurance will cover this portion)
- Blood Pressure
- Miscellaneous Services (included in your membership at no additional cost)
- Free Delivery of Medication & Store Front Items (ie: soap, detergent, lotion, shaving cream, feminine products, candy, vitamins, toilet paper, paper towel, and many other household items).
- Facetime with Family Members During Visit
- Visit Updates to PCP (with patient permission)
- Visitors are Covered for One Week
- Availability to Add Services for Patients Specific Needs Are Also Available.
CONCIERGE MEMBERSHIP PLANS
Family of Three: $205/month
Family of Four: $290/month
(*$25 for each additional family member after four)
Membership fees can be paid via automatic draft (preferred), credit card, or onsite.
A patient care account can be set up in the pharmacy for store front items and be paid bi-weekly or monthly.
*Once you’ve decided to add the convenience of concierge medicine to your life, please give us a call! Looking forward to taking care of you and your family!