Clinic Membership Medicine
Premium Direct Medical (PDM), partnering with Premier Pharmacy and Wellness Center would like to offer you the security of having a provider to handle all of your primary and acute healthcare needs.
PDM is operated by Family Nurse Practitioners certified in the state of North Carolina. Nurse Practitioners are advanced practice registered nurses educated and trained to provide health promotion and maintenance through the diagnosis and treatment of acute illness and chronic condition.
Services include, but not limited to:
- Acute care visits
- Common Cold / Flu / Bronchitis/ Sinus Infections
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Gastroenteritis (Nausea/Vomiting/Diarrhea)
- Weight Checks
- Earaches / Ear Infections
- Mouth and Oral Conditions
- Common Eye Infections
- STD Treatment
- Allergy Symptoms
- Skin Conditions
- Many more…
- Minor Injuries
- Bug Bites / Stings
- Minor Burns
- Minor cuts / Blisters
- Splinter Removal
- Sprains / Strains
- Minor Suturing / Suture Removal
- Vaccines / Injections
- Birth Control
- DTap (Dipthereria, Tetanus, Pertussis)
- Flu Shots
- Hep A / Hep B
- Vitamin B12
- Screenings & Monitoring
- Basic Health Screenings (per patient history)
- Labs (affiliation with lab core – a la carte, and contracted to receive lower prices)
- Blood Pressure
- Miscellaneous Services (included in your membership at no additional cost)
- Free Delivery of Medication & Store Front Items (ie: soap, detergent, lotion, shaving cream, feminine products, candy, vitamins, toilet paper, paper towel, and many other household items).
- Telehealth visits (via Facetime if non-emergent follow-up needed and transportation an issue)
CONCIERGE MEMBERSHIP PLANS
Single: $50/month ($10 co-pay at each visit)
Couple: $90/month ($10 co-pay at each visit)
Children (12-17): $40/month ($5 co-pay at each visit)
Children (under 12): $35/month ($5 co-pay at each visit)
Membership fees can be paid via automatic draft (preferred), credit card, or onsite.
A patient care account can be set up in the pharmacy for store front items and be paid bi-weekly or monthly. (All pharmacy transactions are not included in membership, however lower options for most medications are available).
*Once you’ve decided to add the convenience of membership medicine to your life, please give us a call! Looking forward to taking care of you and your family!